Wednesday, November 17, 2021

When was the last time...

 When was the last time you told someone thank you?  When I say told someone, I mean really told someone Thank you!  



When was the last time you told someone you loved them?  When was the last time you told someone you cared?  Did you do it by phone? Text? Handwritten note? Or did you do it in person? 

It's been a while since the last time I was on this blog. I've missed it. I've missed sharing my words with others.  I'm excited to share my thoughts with each of you over the next year.  I'm looking forward to allowing you to think and hopefully improve yourself through these little notes. 

So I ask you again- When was the last time you listened?  When was the last time you just closed your mouth and listened to someone talk about what they need?  How often do we do that?

When was the last time you looked your significant other in the eye and just told them you cared about them?  Have you told your kid that?  Have you really told them you care about them or is your face buried in your phone?  

I know the last couple of years have been tough- I myself have personally dealt with difficult things. Why can't we still look people in the eye, why can't we still tell our kids that we love them, why can't we be there for each other to listen. 




I challenge you this week- Tell someone thank you- Be specific. Tell them why you are thankful for them. Just see how it makes you feel. Tell someone face to face how much you love them. Look at your kids, tell them how important they are to you and how much they mean to you. 





**I am so thankful to be back blogging.  I look forward to feedback and also look forward to sharing my thoughts with you! 

J








1 comment:

  1. J, it inspiring to see how genuine your heart is. I’ve sent this blog to each one of my kids with a reminder to check back from week to week. It is easy to put things on a to do list but then never get around to it, but I feel this will be a journey that we don’t want to miss. Keep fighting the good fight and look forward to your future posts.

    - Saying thank you brightens up my day and I appreciate the reminder. The words “good morning” have an equally impact on my life when I’m the one sharing and caring. Challenge accepted!!!

    Stay Sharp!

    ReplyDelete