Sunday, September 7, 2014

Google Drive

Technology has played a large part of what we do in each of our jobs. We use it differently and frequently.  Recently in the past couple years, Social Media has expanded my knowledge with being able to add "Friends" and "Colleagues from around the country to my learning circle.  It has also made dealing with students sometimes more difficult with many more ways for kids to communicate.  

When I look at myself and see how technology has best helped me, I look directly at the move our district made to Gmail a couple of years ago.  Google Docs has changed the way I can communicate with my staff members and the way that we can collaborate when it comes to helping kids become better.  

We have meeting notes, shared documents, presentations, endless data reports, etc. that is available for whoever you want to see that saves paper and saves time.  It's not necessarily anything new, but it has really helped the way that we use technology and communicate in our building.  




-Jarred

@jfuhrman3932









2 comments:

  1. We are JUST moving to Google this year and have hit some small glitches. But, like you mentioned, in the long run, I think it will save us time and increase communications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would we do with out it? An amazing resource Jarred! Continue to push others and share your insight!
    Craig
    #compelledtribe

    ReplyDelete